Many years ago, being in debt was considered awkward and embarrassing, but in this day and age being in debt affects so many people that it’s readily accepted by everyone so that’s you, us and your creditors!
You no longer need to be stressed about being in debt or by how much you’re in debt. Whether it’s £2,000 or £200,000, there are solutions in place to help.
At Stevenson Drake, our job is to help people with their debt problems by putting them in touch with a specialist debt advisor who can help them asses their individual situation and establish the best way forward.
Our operators will discuss your current financial situation, how much you owe and to whom and create a very brief debt profile. Once we’ve done this we will pass you on to a professional debt adviser, at a partner organisation, who will walk you through, in more detail what your options are and what might be the best solution for you.
Our goals are to help you get the right debt solution so:
- your creditors will stop harassing you
- you won’t have to worry about the phone ringing
- you won’t have to get stressed every time mail arrives through the door
- you can establish a budget which means that you do have enough money left to cover the important things*; and
- you can stop playing one debt off against another simply to be able to pay the important bills; and most importantly of all
- to help you get a sense of order back into your life so you can begin looking forward and not backwards!
Don’t let debt rule your life. You can’t get free of debt and all it’s problems, if you don’t at least take the first step and find out what your options are.
Our advice is free**, quick and easy so call us now on 0843 005 9586 and let us help you, or if you prefer, simply click here to enquire online, supply us with some basic information and an agent will contact you at a time convenient to you. Simple, you’ll have taken your first step!
*By reducing the amount you pay each month towards your debts you may increase the length of time it takes to repay them and you may pay more in total.
**Our initial advice is completely free of charge, but we may receive a fee for referring you and our partner organisations may charge for the debt solutions they provide if you choose to go ahead.
Take me to the top